Eve™ Women's Multiple Vitamin is a unique multivitamin formula, exclusively designed for the needs of the modern woman.
The main ingredients of Eve™ Women's Multiple Vitamin are as follows:
- folic acid or otherwise vitamin B-9, necessary for the female body in reproductive age
- β-carotene, a powerful antioxidant component that prevents the destructive action of free radicals
- iron, a necessary metal element during the synthesis of hemoglobin
- coenzyme Q10, a crucial substance for the production of energy during the synthesis of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) which supports the good functioning of the heart, the immune system and normal aging
- riboflavin (B-2) and thiamine (B-1), essential vitamins for maintaining the smooth functioning of the nervous system and healthy membranes of the skin and mucous membranes
- vitamin K, a key component for bones and the maintenance of vascular elasticity
- evening primrose oil, green tea extract, berries, horsetail and other herbs that support overall women's health.
All the above nutrients in combination with the rest of the vitamins of the complex B, A, C, D, E and the appropriate level of minerals, trace elements, antioxidants and phytonutrients, fully cover the vital needs of the female leaf.
* The information above about the ingredients of the product are the results of studies. They do not constitute an EFSA opinion.
Standardized Special Diet Formulations
3 capsules daily, with food. Do not exceed the specified daily dosage. Special nutritional preparations should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. To properly preserve the quality of the product, it must be stored in a cool and dry place, away from light and moisture. Away from children. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing or on medication before taking.
* It does not contain sugar, salt, starch, yeast, dairy products, corn, eggs, wheat, and no preservatives or fragrances are used in its production.
Responsible for circulation: JMN Pharmaceuticals, tel: 210 8027880.
NDO notif. protocol number: 69402/29-10-2008.
The notofication protocol number is not a licence from the NDO.