ADAM™ Men's Multiple Vitamin is a complete multivitamin formula specially designed for men. The main ingredients of ADAM™ Men's Multiple Vitamin are the following:
- vitamins B-3, B-6, B-12 and folic acid (B-9): contribute to the reduction of homocysteine levels in the blood (a factor related to the good health of the cardiovascular system)
- berry extract (saw palmetto): helps protect the prostate and the proper functioning of the male urinary system
- lycopene: has strong antioxidant properties, cleaning from free radicals while supporting the cardiovascular and immune system
- lutein: belongs to the category of carotenoids and has a valuable effect in terms of eye health
- α-lipoic acid: promotes the production of glutathione and the maintenance of healthy nerve tissues in conjunction with the support of metabolism and cardiovascular function
- coenzyme Q10: necessary for the production of energy during the synthesis of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) while supporting good heart function, immunity and normal aging
- resveratrol: has anti-aging properties and also supports the good functioning of the heart
- grape seed extract: has antioxidant properties and supports blood vessels, bones and the brain.
All the above nutrients in combination with the other vitamins of the B, A, C, D, E, K complex and the appropriate level of minerals, trace elements, amino acids, digestive enzymes and herbs, fully cover the vital needs of the male body.
* The above information about the ingredients of the product are the results of studies. They do not constitute an EFSA opinion.
Standardized Special Diet Formulations
3 capsules daily, with food. Do not exceed the specified daily dosage. Special nutritional preparations should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. To properly preserve the quality of the product, it must be stored in a cool and dry place, away from light and moisture. Away from children. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing or on medication before taking.
* It does not contain sugar, salt, starch, yeast, dairy products, corn, eggs, wheat, and no preservatives or fragrances are used in its production.
Responsible for circulation: JMN Pharmaceuticals, tel: 210 8027880.
NDO notif. protocol number:
The notofication protocol number is not a licence from the NDO.