L-arginine is a "conditionally" essential essential amino acid synthesized by the human body, and is primarily involved in muscle metabolism, urea excretion, and DNA synthesis.
L-arginine is important for:
- production of growth hormone by stimulating the pituitary gland
- sperm production by participating in semen and seminal fluid
- enhancing the individual's sensitivity to insulin
- improvement of muscle tone
- wound healing by stimulating collagen formation
- maintaining normal blood pressure levels as a means of producing nitric oxide.
L-arginine is the primary component used as a base for the formation of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide increases blood flow and reduces blood vessel stiffness and function.
Often, supplemental intake of L-arginine becomes necessary. In cases of excessive intake of L-lysine, protein malnutrition, burns and infections, L-arginine deficiency occurs. Deficiency symptoms include poor wound healing, hair loss, rashes, constipation and fatty liver.
* The above information about the ingredients of the product are the results of studies. They do not constitute an EFSA opinion.
Standardized Special Diet Formulations
2 capsules daily, 2 times a day, between meals or at bedtime with a carbohydrate drink. Do not exceed the specified daily dosage. Special nutritional preparations should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. To properly preserve the quality of the product, it must be stored in a cool and dry place, away from light and moisture. Away from children. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing or on medication before taking.
* It does not contain sugar, salt, starch, yeast, dairy products, corn, eggs, wheat, and no preservatives or fragrances are used in its production.
Responsible for circulation: JMN Pharmaceuticals, tel: 210 8027880.
NDO notif. protocol number: 107295/12-9-2019.
The notofication protocol number is not a licence from the NDO.