Application: Women trying to conceive
Prefert ® Vaginal Gel is a lubricant for couples trying to conceive.
It is used prior to intercourse during the time of ovulation. During ovulation the properties of the cervix and cervical mucus are changing. This mucus is alkaline. Prefert ® Vaginal Gel has a similar ph-value like cervical mucus
during the fertile days of a woman (period of ovulation in the female cycle).
When to use: On the 2 most fertile days of the female cycle (time of ovulation).
Mode of action
Prefert ® promotes sperm activity at the time of ovulation:
– Provides an optimal environment for sperm.
– Ideal pH for natural conception.
– Improves mobility of sperm and reduces the osmotic barrier to optimize the sperm cells migration.
– Prefert ® Vaginal Gel improves osmolality.
– Colorless (light opaque)
– Does not make spots
– Free of parabens
– pH-value: 7,0 – 7,4
– Osmolality: 315 ( 260 – 370) mOsmol / kg
– Viscosity: 2500 – 7000 mPa.s
Ingredients: Purifi ed Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Arabinogalactan, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyhexanide. Free of Parabens!
– 8 pre-filled syringes Prefert ® Vaginal Gel with 4 ml gel each
The content of this package is good for 8 applications (2 – 4 ovulation cycles). For home use.
Discard the empty syringes in household waste after use.
Clinically tested in Germany.
Prefert is the replacement of Pre-Seed fertility vaginal lubricant