Check the pH levels of your vagina with vaginal pH test by HomeTest and diagnose/prevent growth of pathogens and infections.
Ideal for women who wish to conceive and for proper course of pregnancy.
Pack contains 20 tests.
Cost per test: 1.40 €.
Manufactured for: HomeTest.gr.
This pack offers Free Shipping.
50 HomeTest vaginal pH tests
By buying this product you can collect up to 11 points. Your cart will total 11 points that can be converted into a voucher of €3.30.
Vaginal pH test by HomeTest is a highly reliable, fully hygienic and painless method of measuring pH in the vagina.
With regular use you can:
- Control the balance of the vaginal area.
- Early diagnosis of disorders of the vaginal flora.
- Prevention of vaginal infections.
- Greater safety during pregnancy.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of any treatment.
The package contains
- the test for measurin the pH levels (cassette)
- a sterilized cotton swab
Each test is individually sealed in foil pouch. The pH levels are clearly shown in colour on the sealed pouch.
The pouches may be stored at room temperature.
For optimum operation of the natural vaginal protection system, a key requirement is the measurement of pH is between 3.8 and 4.4. This can prevent the growth of pathogens and infections of the vagina. The most important and natural protection against vaginal discomfort is therefore to maintain a healthy vaginal flora. There are a number of factors, which regulate the composition and dynamics of microbial system bay and ensure the natural protective function of the vagina.
The pH value of a normal vaginal area is important to remain within the normal range (3,8 - 4,4 pH) for the protection of the vagina and maintain healthy flora.
Increasing the pH above 4.4:
- Poses a high risk to health
- Increases the risk of preterm birth
When is it necessary to use HomeTest vaginal pH test:
- In case of bacterial vaginosis (abnormal growth of bacteria in the vagina).
- When there is suspicion dysviosis.
- After treatment of infection (eg treatment with antibiotics).
- As part of preventive medical checkups.
- During pregnancy.
- In cases diagnosed high likelihood of premature birth.
- After having sex with a new sex partner.
- In the event of disturbance in the sensitive area (burning, itching, fishy odor, hyperacidity).
- Before and after surgery in the vaginal area.